The private music school “Pianoforte” offers the most sophisticated educational programme.
“Pianoforte”’s programme is taught by over 20 eminent professors, qualified professionals in the field of music, graduated musicians, MA and PhD certified professionals. The school’s educational programme consists of 9 musically-educational degrees.
The classic approach to learning an instrument enables a high quality performance in any style or genre of music. Our teachers will teach you the basics of music, such as: reading music, appropriate techniques, rhythm, understanding of musical styles, as well as quality music performance. The most contemporary teaching programme, whose only standard is solely success!
The educational programme for mastering one musically-educational degree, goes on during the whole school year, beginning on September 1st, until June 10th (with accordance to the national holidays and winter break). One whole music educational program consists of 72 classes.
I. A yearly programme
- 1. packet- a yearly programme of 72 classes x 45 minutes (two classes per week);
- 2. packet- a yearly programme of 36 classes x 45 minutes (one class per week);
II. Half-year programme
- 3. packet- a half-year programme of 36 classes x 45 minutes (two classes per week)
III. Introductory packet
- 4.packet- 4 classes x 45 minutes (two classes per week).
- 5. Packet- 8 classes x 45 minutes (two classes per week).
Contact us at +38978309692 or at email@example.com and schedule your first music class at the private music school “Pianoforte”.